ECFH, as the parent company of its subsidiaries, provides corporate services to: Bank of Saint Lucia, Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited (BOSLIL), Bank of St. Vincent & the Grenadines, ECFH Global Investments, EC Global Insurance Company Limited and Property Holding & Development Company (ProDev). Corporate Services departments provide critical support to these subsidiaries and ensure that adequate human and financial resources are available for the operations of respective business lines; corporate governance exists, risk management & internal control practices are in effect; and that there is appropriate product development and necessary technology to facilitate sales and drive respective businesses.
Each ECFH Corporate Services unit is headed by a senior manager with the requisite skill, training and experience in the respective area to ensure appropriate service delivery. Service level agreements set the framework for the level of service provided, with the appropriate benchmarks for this service delivery.
- Business Administration & Security Services
- Information Management & Technology Services
- Marketing & Corporate Communication Services
- Finance & Planning Services
- Human Resource Management, Development & Training Services
- Credit Risk Management Services
- Risk Management & Compliance Services
- Internal Audit Services
- Corporate Secretariat & Legal Services
With the support of the ECFH Corporate Services units, the ECFH Group is prepared to meet the challenges ahead, and continue its focus on expanding business lines into the wider region.