The East Caribbean Financial Holding Company (ECFH) is the product of a merger of two financial institutions, the then National Commercial Bank (NCB), and the Saint Lucia Development Bank (SLDB) in 2001. The merger objectives were to provide a broader range of banking and related services at a lower cost and a higher level of efficiency than was previously provided by these institutions operating independently. Click here for the Bank Licence.
ECFH banking subsidiary, Bank of Saint Lucia Limited, has grown into the largest financial services provider in Saint Lucia enjoying a dominant share of the banking market and other financial service areas:
- Encouraging and mobilizing savings.
- Financing commercial, personal and development loans.
- Developing relevant financial products and services to serve the needs of the economy.
- Promoting economic development through the provision of financial services and corporate social responsibility programmes.
- Facilitating the growth of the nascent capital market.
- Fostering entrepreneurship.
Our Bank. Strong. Secure. Profitable.
We are the bank of choice, dedicated to meeting the needs and aspirations of our people in a professional and efficient manner.