The East Caribbean Financial Holding Company (ECFH) is the product of a merger of two financial institutions, the then National Commercial Bank (NCB), and the Saint Lucia Development Bank (SLDB) in 2001. The merger objectives were to provide a broader range of banking and related services at a lower cost and a higher level of efficiency than was previously provided by these institutions operating independently. Click here for the Bank Licence.
ECFH banking subsidiaries, Bank of St. Lucia Limited and Bank of St. Vincent & the Grenadines Limited, have grown into the largest financial services providers in the respective territories, enjoying a dominant share of the banking market and other financial service areas:
- Encouraging and mobilizing savings.
- Financing commercial, personal and development loans.
- Developing relevant financial products and services to serve the needs of the economy.
- Promoting economic development through the provision of financial services and corporate social responsibility programmes.
- Facilitating the growth of the nascent capital market.
- Fostering entrepreneurship.
- To be customer-focused, innovative, and efficient.
- To be the preferred provider of superior financial products and services through caring, professional staff and appropriate technology.
- To exceed shareholder expectations and be a catalyst for development.
Financial leadership through trust, strength, stability and profitable growth.